Introducing the new and upgraded Fuel Division 2 jacket. A 1950's-inspired design that combines the classic looks of yesteryear with all the benefits of modern technology.
Made using tough military canvas with a water and dirt repellent treatment, and detailed with supple suede in high-use areas. Improved pattern with longer arm length for a more comfortable fit, and a waterproof lining for riding in rainy conditions.
The Division 2 has three large waterproof pockets and one waterproof document pocket. A brown corduroy collar for a greater feel and style, with a high-quality neck closure using traditional leather and brass fittings.
A zip-out black liner creates insulation during the winter but can be removed in the warmer months for optimum year-round comfort. Zipped ventilation openings on the sleeves and across the shoulder at the rear create all-important airflow on that dusty track to nowhere.
Vintage style with no compromises, supplied with Smoothways CE Level 2 body armour at the elbow, shoulder and spine.
- 100% cotton canvas black coloured outer shell
- Cow suede leather
- Cotton blend polyester fabric burgundy colour inner
- 125g thermal liner (removable)
- Waterproof membrane
- Reinforced with Kevlar in impact areas
- Included Smoothways CE Level 2 body armour at the elbow, shoulder and spine
- Waxing and water resistance processing