Crafted from heritage, hand-waxed leather with Belstaff's exclusive artisanal finishing, the Supreme, in burnt cuero, is a truly iconic style.
Two zip-fastening jet pockets sit at the sides, with another at the chest, tilted for easy access.
As well as looking the part, the Supreme is fit for purpose, with CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection, under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation, and an adjustable waist strap for a comfortable, custom fit.
Thought-through design means the Supreme can accommodate the Lambfell gilet or Coventry modular blouson, while the corduroy lining on the collar and cuffs add luxurious touches of comfort.
- Bovine leather: thickness 1-1.1mm
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck, collar and cuffs
- CE-approved D3O L1 removable armour at shoulders and elbows
- Result of different artisanal processes
- CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection
- Pocket for D3O Viper back protector (stealth or Pro)
- Upper and lower jet pockets closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Storm protection gusset at cuff with branded, stamped snaps
- Adjusting waist strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with metal zipper
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- You can snap in the Lambfell Vest and Coventry warmer blouson