Crafted from a durable, 6oz waxed cotton with a seam-sealed waterproof membrane, the women's Trialmaster Pro motorcycle jacket, in forest green, has quilted lining with 60gr padding on the sleeves and a detachable quilted body lining with 150gr padding.
Removable, CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X range elbow and shoulder protection sits underneath reinforcement patches that add an extra layer of security.
Meanwhile, under-arm metal vents for thermal regulation, and the classic four-pocket design, with waterproof flaps, press-stud closures and signature tilted map pocket, ensure functional purpose throughout.
Additional detailing includes a buckle cover with embroidered Belstaff logo, and corduroy lining on the mandarin collar and cuffs.
- 100% cotton, 6oz
- Waterproof membrane
- Body lining: 100% Cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar & cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders & elbow
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Four patch pockets closed by storm flap and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Pure Motorcycle best-seller over the years, in woman's version, with feminine shaping and details, in the lighter 6oz. waxed cotton
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Buckle cover with embroidered logo